Thursday, August 26, 2010

WOJTEK STELMASZCZYK (It's For Life blog)

The First Step was a fucking fantastic band. I loved everything that surrounded that band. They played great music that made me pumped every time I was listening to their records. Their lyrics were always inspiring and made you stop and think about stuff. I always admired the attitude presented in those words – rather than saying:”You’re a loser for doing that! Stop doing this!”, those guys said: “Hey, look there’s this other way of looking at and doing things. Think about it OK?”. I really liked that about TFS. Every time they visited Europe I made sure I saw them at least once. I travelled to Sweden, Spain and Belgium to see TFS. I met few wonderful people who also shared my love for the music and message that TFS were bringing to the hardcore scene. Finally I had a chance to interview The First Step during their last European. That interview you can read somewhere below on this blog. I hope that you will enjoy reading it almost as much as I enjoyed doing it. It was so great to talk to those guys and find out more about them.

Thanks to Ati for doing this blog and keeping the memories about this amazing band alive. Let’s hope we all will have a chance to see them on stage again in the future.

Love, Respect, Compassion
Wojtek

No comments:

Post a Comment